Thank you for visiting our conservation forum. Please feel free to browse around and join the discussions. Maybe we can make a difference while having some fun.
We are relatively casual here and want to offer you a space to share your ideas, as well as your conservation, focussed businesses, charities or projects, but we do need some rules:
- No spam. All automated messages and non-relevant messages will be deleted.
- Post in relevant sub-forums. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity, pornography or racism is allowed. Posts containing such content will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Welcome to Conservation Mag, I am your host please PM or contact me in the contact us section with any questions regarding the forum.
A conversation on wildlife conservation and travel
Welcome to Conservation Mag where we celebrate nature through ecotourism and wildlife travel while we look for ways to preserve our heritage by supporting nature conservation. Starting conversations about the positive action people like you and I are taking to make a change, we discover and discuss strategies that result in the expansion of natural areas.