Step by step guide with all the materials and information you need to get started with an Environmental Club or Junior Ranger Program at your kid's school.
My son and daughter enjoyed the activities so much we almost did not see them for the entire holiday. The volunteered at the rehabilitation centre and went other extra activities on offer. Back in the city after the weekend I started researching for a junior ranger program on offer but was disappointed to find that National Parks put their plan on hold and not much else was available. Little did I know that the inspiration to start such a program at my kid's school would change my life, and the program would be featured at the IUCN World Parks Congress, Sydney for inspiring the new generation.
IUCN World Parks Congress
- Ranger shirts - the kids, find it so exciting to feel like a real ranger.
- Ranger badge - to make it official.
- Logbooks - to record specific details of the kid's activities.
- Badges - So exciting to achieve badges.
- Nature guide books - It adds to the excitement to bring them along.
- RSVP and payment system to keep track of attendance
- Whatsapp group to coordinate the activities
- Attendance list for the activities
- Indemnities for the activities